Submit Your Entry Today...It's Easier Than Ever!
Standard Entry Deadline: October 19, 2020 @ midnight - $250 per Primary Entry*
Trade Partner Entry Fee: $100 per Trade Partner Entry
*Primary Entrants save $25 for each Trade Partner not to exceed initial entry cost
CLICK HERE TO SEE FULL COLOR COTY GUIDE
1. To get started Click Here for complete program rules and guidelines. If you have questions, email or call Angela Hubbard firstname.lastname@example.org or 804-304-7922.
2. Login into the CotY Entry Portal Click Here. If you have forgotten your login, try the primary email listed on your NARI account. If that doesn't work, contact Cindy Foley at email@example.com to reset. (Note, don't wait to the last minute to login as this process takes a minimum of one business day.)
3. Upload your project PDF, required documents, photos, etc. to the Online Entry Portal. Keep in mind the PDF presentation is the only thing the judges see so it is critical that it clearly explains all elements of the project without disclosing company or homeowner information.
Photographer's Release Form
4. Once you submit your entry, you will receive an invoice from the CotY Entry Portal. Please disregard that invoice. Within 24 hours a local invoice will be emailed to your billing rep and uploaded to your member portal. This invoice will include a link to pay by credit card through NARI Metro DC's secure member portal.
For those of you wishing to pay by check, please send the payment to: NARI Metro DC, PO Box 3462 Merrifield, Va. 22116 postmarked by October 19, 2020. Full payment is required prior to judging.
Trade Partner fees will be invoiced separately, directly to the associate member company.
- You can enter the same project in multiple categories
- You can go back 2 years
- The online entry portal allows you to submit to both the local and national award competitions
- If you have a login challenge or forgot your password, you need to allow 24 hours to receive the info from headquarters
Good luck...The CotY Entry Portal will close October 19th at Midnight with judging shortly after that.